COVID-19 "Coronavirus" Information Center
On April 23, Governor Tim Walz announced that all Minnesota schools will continue with distance learning for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year.
We understand this is a challenging situation for everyone. This is certainly not how we envisioned the final couple of months of this school year unfolding.
The fact every school district in the state and many districts across the nation are dealing with these same feelings of disappointment does not provide much comfort.
Please know we are here to support you and that our team, the employees of Shakopee Public Schools, will continue to do our absolute best to serve our students and community in any way possible.
We will continue distance learning, building on the successes and learning from the challenges we have seen over the last few weeks.
We are passionate about doing all we can to strengthen relationships with our students, who remain our number one priority.
We are incredibly proud of how our students, families and staff have persevered in this challenging situation.
Ultimately, we will continue to meet this challenge and show that we are truly #shakostrong!
- Parent Communication | May 29, 2020
- Parent Communication | May 21, 2020
- Parent Communication | May 15, 2020
- Good-to-Go Program Location Change
- District Update | May 1, 2020
- Grading Modifications Overview | April 30, 2020
- Extension of Distance Learning | April 23, 2020
- District Update | April 17, 2020
- Distance Learning Wraps up Second Week
- Shakopee Public Schools Distance Learning Information
- Important Updates on Distance Learning
- Pre-Spring Break Communication
- Governor Walz Stay at Home Order
- Shakopee Public Schools Distance Learning Plan
- District Update
- Superintendent's Letter to Community
- Food Distribution and Delivery Information
- Emergency Worker Childcare Information
- March 15, 2020 | Afternoon Update
- March 15, 2020 | Morning Update
- March 13, 2020
- March 12, 2020
- March 12, 2020
- March 11, 2020
- March 9, 2020
- March 4, 2020