Transcripts - Current Students and Alumni

    All transcript requests can be ordered through  There will be a small processing fee for each transcript ordered.  Payments will be online via Credit or Debit card.

    To set up your Parchment account and order your transcripts:

    Click here  

    View instructions for sending your FINAL TRANSCRIPT here.

    If you have already created an account, you should be able to sign on with your email and password you used to create your account. 

    If you cannot remember your password or have trouble creating an account, click here to submit a ticket directly to the Parchment help desk.


    Did you earn college credits in High School?

    You will need a transcript directly from that college.  Please click the link below to order your official transcript.  (You will need to have your college ID).   

    Click here for University of Minnesota.

    Click here for Normandale Community College.

    Click here for Saint Cloud State University.

    Click here for Hennepin Technical College.


    Third Party Ordering

    Our policy has changed.  Please log on to to request verification of graduation and attendance.


    Alumni - Diplomas:

    We give Graduates the one and only copy of their diploma.

    Your transcript should contain a graduation date and should serve as proof that you graduated from Shakopee High School.  You can place an order through and have it sent directly to the institution requesting proof of graduation.