1. Uphold your academic responsibilities to your fullest potential.
2. Attend all team events on time and with a positive attitude.
3. Communicate any problems that need attention to the appropriate coach.
4. Follow all Shakopee and Minnesota State High School League rules and expectations.
Expectations You Should Have of Your Coaches:
1. Whenever possible and manageable place players on an age and ability appropriate team to grow and learn as soccer players.
2. Provide players with an opportunity to learn and play the game through practices and/or games.
3. Hold players accountable to their individual and team expectations in a fair and reasonable manner.
4. Award letters to players who are on the varsity team a majority of the season.
5. Facilitate a successful, classy team that the Shakopee Schools and extended community can be proud of.
1. Support your child and the team in a positive manner.
2. Communicate any problems that need attention to the appropriate coach.
3. Follow all Shakopee and Minnesota State High School League spectator rules.