Homework in Mrs. Koch's Fifth Grade:
A limited amount of homework is assigned in my classroom. Its purpose is to reinforce reading skills, to develop good study habits, or to encourage responsibility.
- Homework should take no more than 10-15 minutes per day
- The focus is on daily reading or math fact practice
- Each week a one page article and a reading log will be assigned on Monday and be due on Friday
- Student work should be neat and handed in on time
- Students will record daily assignments in their homework planners with the option to have a parent sign it daily