Encouraging kids to read at home is extremely important in order to support their reading growth and improvement outside of school. Each month I will be sending home Scholastic Book Orders. If you would like to order something from these book orders, there are a couple ways to do so.
**The best way is to order the books online. This is a quick and easy way to order books and it also gives your child's classroom the opportunity to receive free books from Scholastic.
*Here is the process for ordering online:
1. Visit the www.scholastic.com/bookclubs website. From there, go to the "parent page."
2. Once on the "parent page," click on the "register" link under the "first time here?" link. You can then create a username and password you will be able to use throughout the school year whenever you'd like to order things from Scholastic. Or, if you have an account already, you can log-in.
3. Enter the Class Activation Code. ***Class Activation Code: GYKF8
4. Look through the book titles and make your order using your credit card.
5. Once you have placed your order online, you DO NOT need to send money or the paper form to school.
6. After making your online order, your credit card will be charged and will go directly to Scholastic.
7. I will complete the ordering process and the books will be delivered to me at Jackson Elementary. Once I receive them, I will send the books home with your child.
8. If you place your Scholastic orders online, it will give our classroom points. After we earn a certain number of points, we will be able to get free books for our classroom library. YOU also have the opportunity to receive coupons for future online orders.
*If you would rather make the order through "paper-copy", you may send in the paper order form along with a CHECK made out of Scholastic Books. THERE WILL BE NO CASH ACCEPTED FOR PAYMENT.
Please let me know if you have questions - thank you!