- Face coverings are required only on public transportation. This is a federal government requirement as determined by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
- Face coverings are not required anywhere within the school district, including inside district buildings.
- Face coverings are recommended by the CDC and the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) for staff and students who are not vaccinated.
Physical distancing and cohorting
- There are no longer capacity or physical distancing requirements.
- Spacing will occur to the extent possible when indoors.
Health screening, isolation, quarantine
- Everyone will conduct a daily self-screening.
- Isolation will be required for a person who tests positive for COVID-19 or lives with someone who tests positive for COVID-19.
- Families will be notified via email if a person who tests positive for COVID-19 was present within the classroom or in a summer school activity.
- Students and staff will not be required to quarantine if they are exposed to a person with COVID-19 at school or a school activity.
- Families may choose to have their child quarantined in such circumstances.
Student and staff COVID-19 testing
- On site testing is being discontinued in the school district due to very low participation rates.
- Testing remains available from other sources in the community.