Per an action item approved (7-0) at the March 22 School Board business meeting, Shakopee secondary IHD students in grades 6-12 at East Middle School, West Middle School and Shakopee High School will transition into the in-person portion of the learning model per the below adjusted schedule.
Important Dates | Click here for the full district calendar
- March 26 | No school, all K-12 students including IHD and Shakopee Online
- April 1| End of third quarter
- April 2, 5-9 | Spring Break | No School for PreK-12 students; April 2 is a work day for staff
- April 12-15 | Secondary IHD students in hybrid learning model, standard A/B rotation; April 12 is an A day
- April 16 & 19 | No school, secondary IHD students only | Secondary IHD teacher planning/preparation days
- April 20 | All secondary IHD students return to in-person learning model, every day
Click here for more details.
Please note, Shakopee Online will continue to provide distance learning for K-12 students in their program.
NOTE: Tokata Learning Center has additional flexibility in providing learning services due to the unique nature of their programs.