PE Guidelines & Medical Information
1. For safety reasons, tennis shoes are required.
a. Shoes that don’t leave black-marks
b. Shoes should be left at school and used only for P.E. class
2. Quiet when entering and leaving the gym.
3. Gum and candy are not allowed.
4. Careful when in motion.
5. When the whistle blows or music stops stop, sit and listen.
6. Follow the rules of good sportsmanship.
1. If there are any special medical needs, please first notify the School office, School nurse, and also the Physical Education teachers.
2. If your child cannot participate in Physical Education Classes a note from a Doctor or Parent is required.
3. For a Student to resume Physical Education Classes we require a note from a Doctor with directions on when he/she can resume participation.
4. If your child is injured during Physical Education Class.
A. The child will be sent to the school nurse and if found necessary by the school nurse, first aid procedures will be applied.
B. If necessary a parent will be notified about the accident.