• Transcript requests for current students and alumni are available through an online platform called Parchment; additional details are listed below. There is a small processing fee for each transcript request. Payment can be made online via credit or debit card. Some students also earned college credit during their time in high school. Transcripts for such classes are provided direct by the school in which the student attended/participated in for the CIS or college credit class(es). Additional details on diploma requests and general documentation are noted below.

    If you have additional questions that cannot be answered below, please do not hesitate to contact Ronda Dessin, Shakopee High School Registrar via email at or by phone at 952.496.5173

Transcript Support & FAQs

  • Accessing Parchment - Transcript Request Website

  • Links to College Transcript Order Sites for Credits Earned During High School

  • Alumni Diploma Requests