2022/23 School Year
The 2022/23 school year is right around the corner and we’ve compiled a few important reminders by grade level below.
Reminder: All families, with the exception of Kindergarten, must complete the annual update paperwork before the start of school. These updates can be completed online in Infinite Campus.
Please allow 2-4 business days for teacher assignments and back to school mailings to arrive from any mail dates listed below.
Early Childhood Families
- Teacher assignments and back to school information will be mailed to families on August 8, 2022.
- Save the Date: Connect & Celebrate will be Tuesday, September 6 with three sessions between 9am - 7pm and Wednesday, September 7 with two sessions between 9am - 3pm. Sign up information will be included in the August 8 mailing.
- The first tuition payment is due August 15, 2022. Payment can be made online or at the district office. Click here for more information.
Elementary Families (Grades K-5)
- Teacher assignments and back to school information will be mailed to families on August 18, 2022.
- Save the Date: Connect & Assess will be Tuesday, September 6 and Wednesday, September 7 at each of our 5 elementary schools; a link to select a time will be provided via email on August 22.
Middle School Families (Grades 6-8)
- Back to school information will be mailed to families on August 18, 2022.
- Schedules will be live in Infinite Campus on August 31, 2022 and available at the Open House.
- Save the Date: Open House will be Wednesday, August 31 at both East and West Middle Schools from 3-7pm; 3-4pm is reserved for 6th grade families.
High School Families (Grades 9-12)
- Back to school information will be mailed to families on August 15, 2022.
- Save the Date:
- Schedule pick-up, student IDs and school photos: Tuesday, August 23 from 8am – 4pm and Wednesday, August 24 from 8am – 4pm (Field House on west side of the school, specific times by Academy to be sent in August 15 mailing).
- 9th Grade Orientation: Monday, August 29 from 8am-12pm
- Open house: Tuesday, August 30 from 4-7pm.
Tokata Learning Center
- Save the Date: Open house: Tuesday, August 30 from 4-7pm.
Saber Online Families (select families)
- Back to school information will be emailed to families on August 18, 2022.
- Saber Online Elementary will be holding Connect and Assess on September 6 and 7. More specific information will be in the Back to School letter that will be sent out on August 18.
- Saber Online Middle School students will pick up devices/school materials the week before school. More specific information about dates/times will be sent to all families on August 18.
- Saber Online High School Back to School events will follow the High School schedule. More specific information for Saber Online students will be sent on August 18.
Log into infinite Campus on or after August 19 to obtain bus route details. Students enrolled in Special Education services will receive information directly from Palmer Bus Services by August 30. If you have questions, please email email@example.com
Important School Meals Reminder
Meals are no longer free for the 2022/23 school year as COVID related federal funding for meals has stopped. Free or reduced meals can be offered to families that qualify. Applications also impact school funding. Applications will be mailed to households the week of August 1, 2022 and are included in the online annual update process. Applications are also available at the district office and school buildings as well as online here. Meal account payments can be made online in Infinite Campus. Click here for more info.
2022/23 School Calendar
Click here to access the 2022/23 school year calendar.
Strawbridge will have optional school photos available at each back to school event (i.e. Connect & Asses, Open House, Schedule Pick-Up). Details have been sent home to each family and include a specific school code for ordering. You can also order online here and look up your child's school by name.
Free Early Childhood Screenings
Free early childhood screenings, which are required within 90 days of attending Stepping Stones Preschool and to enter Kindergarten, can be scheduled online here.
Elementary YMCA Before/After Care, No School Day Support
Click here for River Valley YMCA details or contact: McKenzie.Allard@ymcamn.org
New Student Registration
New to the district or need to complete enrollment paperwork? Please click here or visit the District Office, 1200 Shakopee Town Square, Monday - Friday from 8:00am - 4:00pm or call 952.496.5000 for further assistance.