The Shakopee Alumni Association shall operate as a voice for Shakopee alumni and friends and to focus on five key goals:
- Encourage a continuing relationship between alumni and the Shakopee School District
- Organize alumni activities and support class reunions
- Contribute human and financial resources to the Shakopee Public Schools
- Establish an Athletics and Activities Fund (AAF) to provide a permanent source of income to support athletics and activities in the Shakopee Public School District
- Establish a Fine Arts Fund (FAF) to provide a permanent source of income to support fine arts activities in the Shakopee Public School District
*UPDATED: The Shakopee Alumni Association is incorporated with State of Minnesota and has been classified by the IRS as a Section 501(c)(3) public charity. Charitable contributions to SAA are now deductible to the extent allowable by law.