Hall of Fame Class of 2018 Nominations
We are now accepting nominations for Hall of Fame Class of 2018. Each year the Shakopee Alumni Association, in partnership with Shakopee Public Schools, will sponsor an annual event for the Shakopee Distinguished Alumni and Athletic Hall of Fames. We will accept nominations until June 30, 2018. Click here to make your nominations for Shakopee Distinguished Alumni and Athletic Hall of Fame.
The Shakopee Alumni Association shall operate as a voice for Shakopee alumni and friends and to focus on five key goals:
- Encourage a continuing relationship between alumni and the Shakopee School District
- Organize alumni activities and support class reunions
- Contribute human and financial resources to the Shakopee Public Schools
- Establish an Athletics and Activities Fund (AAF) to provide a permanent source of income to support athletics and activities in the Shakopee Public School District
- Establish a Fine Arts Fund (FAF) to provide a permanent source of income to support fine arts activities in the Shakopee Public School District
*UPDATED: The Shakopee Alumni Association is incorporated with State of Minnesota and has been classified by the IRS as a Section 501(c)(3) public charity. Charitable contributions to SAA are now deductible to the extent allowable by law.