2021/22 School Meals
During the 2021/22 school year, similar to last year, the US. Department of Agriculture (USDA) is allowing schools to provide free meals to all students in the district (this includes Pearson Early Learning Center through 12th grade). Free meals include one (1) breakfast and one (1) lunch per student, per school day. Additional important details are below. Families do NOT need to sign up to receive these meals, they are automatically provided to the district.
Items That Still Require Payment
The below items are NOT included in the USDA free meals and therefore require payment. Please make sure there is money in your child’s account if they wish to purchase any of the items below.
- An additional entree
- An additional milk
- A la carte and snack items at the secondary level
New Food Service/Meal Payment System
During the summer, the district transitioned food service/meal payments from RevTrak to Infinite Campus in order to consolidate systems for our families.
Any outstanding balances in RevTrak were automatically transferred to Infinite Campus. You can check or add funds in Infinite Campus at any time via the web or mobile app.
If you would like to donate to the Angel Fund to help out students with negative food service balances, you can do so in Infinite Campus. Click here for helpful details. If you would like to transfer a positive food service meal balance to the Angel Fund, please contact food services at 952-496-5141.
Shakopee Online Meal Pick-Up
- Weekly meal pick up for Shakopee Online families that requested meals will occur every Thursday starting September 16th from 1-3pm
- Grades 1-5: Distribution will occur at Red Oak Elementary, main entranc
- Grades 6-8: Distribution will occur at East Middle School, main entrance
- If you have kids in both grade sections (elementary and middle school), please pick up from East Middle School
- Meals will include one (1) breakfast and one (1) lunch and include five (5) days worth of meals
- Health and safety guidance, including mask rules, for each building must be followed during collection