Application for Educational Benefits & Free/Reduced Meals
Meals are no longer free for the 2022/23 school year as COVID related federal funding for meals has stopped. Free or reduced meals can be offered to families that qualify. Applications also impact school funding. Applications will be mailed to households the week of August 1, 2022 and are included in the online annual update process. Applications are also available at the district office and school buildings as well as below.
If a family does not receive benefits, student meal accounts will need to be funded in Infinite Campus.
2022/23 School Year Meal Prices*
- Elementary (grades K-5):
- Breakfast $1.70; Lunch $2.85
- Secondary (grades 6-12): Breakfast $1.85; Lunch $3.00
*Kindergarten students receive free breakfast. Secondary prices do not include á la carte items.
Act Now - Easy Submission Process
Online via Infinite Campus - 5 Easy Steps
- Log in to the Infinite Campus Parent Portal
- Go to the More section and choose Meal Benefits.
- Start the application process and simply enter basic household and family information.
- Click on this link to see screenshots of the easy process.
- Need account login information? Please submit a help ticket to email@example.com or contact your school office.
- Mail or physically drop off to the district office: Attn: Food Services, 1200 Shakopee Town Square, Shakopee, MN 55372
- An after-hours drop off bin is available in the entry area.
- Additional options: Email a scanned copy to Carol in Food Services (see below), bring to your student's back to school night or front office.
Don’t forget to submit or fill out all information, and hit submit (if online) to have your submission fully processed. If you have questions, need an application or help, please email Carol in Food Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (952) 496.5141.