AP registration will open October 11 at 7:00 p.m.-November 11, 11:59 p.m.
This is for AP classes that started in the FIRST QUARTER or students who may be interested in taking the exam through an INDEPENDANT study.
Registration will open for 2nd-4th quarter AP classes at a later date.
Advanced Placement (AP) Exam Basics
- All AP Exams are optional and have no impact on course grades.
- Passing grades on AP Exams can earn students college credit (All colleges and universities set their own standards).
- Approximately 95% of students in Shakopee AP classes take the optional AP Exams.
- Test fee for Shakopee students: $70.00 per test (Students enrolled in the free/reduced lunch program have all test fees waived).
- Registration for AP Exams is completed online. You can pay via credit card or mailing payment to Total Registration, Inc.
2020 AP Test Schedule
Preparing for the Advanced Placement (AP) Exams
Calculator policy for Biology, Physics 1, Physics C, Calculus AB, Calculus BC, & Statistics
If you have any questions please contact Scott Doran firstname.lastname@example.org at the High School or Erin Heilman email@example.com